About the Course
- How to work with Sugar Florist Paste and its unique properties from sugarpaste and other pastes
- How to work with various cutters and sugar flower modelling tools to shape flowers and give them a delicate finish
- How to sugarpaste dummy cakes and give them sharper edges
- How to work with sugar flower tints and dust sugar flowers to make them
have that professional finish
- How to use edible tints to brush, blend and create stunning watercolour effects on cakes
- How to tape together your sugar flower peony to create and amazing wired floral spray
- How to assemble and style your flowers onto a cake to make it stand out
Plus a lot of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course
Everything you have made in the class!
Pastel Watercolour Cake with Sarah Bernhardt Peony
LOCATION AND FURTHER DETAILS
The Cake Botanist Studio
134 Garratt Lane
There is on-street parking around the area.
They are right next to the Swaffield road bus stop, serviced by the 44 and 270.
Earlsfield Overground Train Station is situated along Garratt lane, which is about a 12 minute walk to the studio. It connects to mainline trains and Underground tube at Waterloo station with trains every 5-10 minutes.
The closest Tube Station is East Putney Station on the District Line. Catch the 337 bus from there then change to the 37 bus.
Just bring yourself and your cake decorating enthusiasm! But do think about getting a strong square base Carrier bag to carry your cake or creation home safely.
Included in the class timeframe there will be a lunchbreak. The Studio is situated in between Earlsfield and Wandsworth where you’ll find numerous cafés near Southside shopping centre.
There will also be a tea break, where coffee, tea and snacks will be provided.
All ingredients, equipment and tools will be supplied on the day.
Class Size : 5-6 students
Price : £160
Duration : 9.00am-3.00pm
We cannot provide any refunds if you want to cancel your booking or cannot make the class. We advise you to check your diary and travel plans in advance before purchasing any class. You can always transfer your booking to a friend should you be unable to attend a class, however we will not be able to reserve a place for you in another future class.