Pure, Fresh, Stylish Wedding Boutonniere is how this sugar flower arrangement is best described.
Join The Cake Botanist in this 1 day class and learn how to make this stunning collection of sugarflowers fit for any occasion!
From making wired sugar flower Cymbidium Orchids, to learning how to make the tiny but classy Lily of the Valley spray, this class will be purely focused on sugarflowers.
This course is designed for students who love sugar flowers or want to expand their skills in Cake Decorating. It is aimed at an intermediate level.
The Cake botanist will give you the sugar flower confidence you need to go further and create more show stopping cakes!
Orchid Sugar Flower Boutonniere
LOCATION AND FURTHER DETAILS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About the Course
On this course you will learn:
- How to work with Sugar Florist Paste and its unique properties from sugar paste and other pastes
- How to work with various cutters and sugar flower modelling tools to shape flowers and give them a delicate finish
- Learn how to make wired sugar flower Cymbidium Orchids and buds, Lily of the valley wired spray, sugar flower Hydrangeas and foliage wired leaves perfect for weddings and celebrations
- How to tape and put together a wired flowers, sprays and bouquets ready for a wedding cake or celebration cake
- How to work with Edible tints and dust sugar flowers to give them a striking professional touch
- Learn how to work with my brand new product, Safety Seal that can be used to cover both flower wires and fresh flowers to stick directly into a cake
- Learn how to carefully assemble together your wired sugar flowers to create your very own Sugar Flower Boutonniere
Plus a lot of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!