ABOUT THIS CLASS
Following the trend of 2019, Wafer Paper flowers are a quick, humidity withstanding, light flowers perfect for that Insta-ready look. This short course covers 3 completely different blooms and clusters of folliage. It is an excellent beginner course for inexperienced decorators that would like to try something relatively quick and easy to pick up.
On this course you will learn:
- How to work with wafer paper and its unique properties (great for humidity or putting flowers on cakes in the fridge) rather than working with the usual florist paste to achieve delicate sugarflowers
- How to make wafer paper roses, rannuculus and leaves
- How to make wired wafer paper flowers like anemones
- How to work with paper cutters to cut and curl petals
- How to work with edible tints to colour and dust your wafer paper flowers.
Floral Wafer Paper Bouquet
South West London, near Raynes Park Station, exact location will be emailed to you after making a booking.
There is street parking around the area. The Cake Botanist can also organise a parking coupon to you subject to availabity.
They are right next to the Raynes Park station Bus stops that services Bus numbers 57, 131, 163, 200, K5.
Raynes Park Station is a 1 minute walk away from the location. It connects to mainline trains and Underground tube at Wimbledon, Vauxhall and Waterloo station with trains every 5-10 minutes.
The closest Tube Station is Wimbledon station which is a short bus ride away on 57 /131/ 163 / 200 all a 1-2 minute walk away or 1 stop on the train.