Clean, Contemporary Finishes on a cake, learn the trends! Join The Cake Botanist in a 1 day class and learn how to make your own Black Ganache and get it shiny and sharp and dress it with an introduction to Wafer Paper Roses which is so great for humid climates!
This course is aimed at students who are looking to expand their skills whether as a hobby or cake business. The Cake Botanist welcomes any beginners to the sugarcraft world, all you need is the willingness to learn!
The Cake botanist will demonstrate every technique and give you the cake confidence you need to go further and create more show stopping cakes!
This class will be limited to 4 students so grab your chance for this intimate session!
Contemporary Finishes; Black Ganache and Wafer Paper Rose
LOCATION AND FURTHER DETAILS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About the Course
On this course you will learn:
- Learn how to mask a layered cake and use a acrylic ganaching plates and achieve sharp edges with Ganache
- Learn how to work with Wafer Paper and its unique properties to create a Stunning Rose
- Learn how to use an airbrush to colour your Wafer Paper Rose
- Learn how to make your very own gold leaf that is much more cost effective than buying the real thing
- Learn how to make a shiny white chocolate Drip Glaze and get it super white
- Learn how to get a Black Ganache Shiny with a simple trick
- Learn how to make a Black chocolate Ganache and ensure it still tastes great!
Plus a lot of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!