GIFT VOUCHER £180
Want to give your friends, family or loved ones who are obsessed with Baking and Cake deocorating a great surprise but not sure what exact class they would like to attend!?
Get them a gift e-voucher to use towards a Class with The Cake Botanist!
From £20 - £350, the choice is yours!
*Please see below for further details about how the gift e-vouchers work, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
ISSUING THE VOUCHER
Use the "Add note to The Cake Botanist" section in the payment page and fill in the details required below to send the voucher(s) to your receipient.
You/ or the receipient will receive gift e-vouchers via email. Please check your junk mail if you haven’t received it. (you will receive a copy of the email)
We will inform you/ the receipment on receiving the e-voucher and when he/she has chosen the class they want to email email@example.com so their place and e-voucher payment can be reserved and recorded as we do not have an online system set up for this yet.
On the day of the class if the receipment can bring a print out of the e-voucher to confirm the booking.
Recipient Email Address:
Message to Recipient:
Gift Delivery Date:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment towards a class or course of their choice.
- Gift vouchers are valid for the class or amount on the e-voucher.
- The voucher will be valid for a year from the date of issue.
- Refunds will not be permitted if voucher is not used or cannot be used due to classes not being booked in advance
- Once classes have been booked using a voucher we are unable to move you to another class so please check you diary before booking
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers can be used for part or full payment of a class, refunds will not be given for outstanding balance.
- Classes must be booked in advance and are subject to availability. We cannot gurantee that a class will be available on a specific date or time of the week.