Golden Bloom Marble Cake Class
This brand new class up and ready with bold colours and styles, join The Cake Botanist and learn how to achieve this stunning Gold Wired Fantasy Flower and perfect your marbling Sugarpaste technique!
This course is aimed at students who have done some cake decorating before, although beginners are more than welcome, just bring your cake decorating enthusiasm!
The Cake botanist will demonstrate every technique and give you the cake confidence you need to go further and create more show stopping cakes!
On this course you will learn:
- How to work with Sugar Florist Paste and its unique properties from sugarpaste and other pastes
- How to work with various cutters and sugar flower modeling tools to shape flowers and give them a delicate finish
- How to create the ever so popular marbled finish to your cake
- How to sugarpaste dummy cakes and give them super sharp edges
- How to work with Edible gold tints and paint sugar flowers to give them a striking professional touch
- How to make wired flower petals to create a more 3D Sugarflower
- How to tape and put together a wired Sugarflower
- How to make royal icing
- Understanding different types of royal icing consistencies and when to use them
- How to use royal icing to pipe ribbons and dramatic dot pattern
Plus a lot of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!
*Note: We will be using dummy cakes due to the time constraint.
LOCATION AND FURTHER DETAILS
Madeleine's Cake Boutique
397 Upper Richmond Road West
London SW14 7NX
There is free on-street parking around the Boutique and in the Waitrose carpark across the road.
They are right next to the East Sheen bus stop, serviced by the 33, 337, 493, and 969 busses.
Mortlake Overground Train Station is just around the corner in Sheen Lane.
The closest Tube Station is East Putney Station on the District Line. Catch the 337 bus from there.
Just bring yourself and your cake decorating enthusiasm! But do think about getting a strong square base Carrier bag to carry your cake or creation home safely.
Included in the class timeframe there will be a lunchbreak. Madeleines Cake Boutique is situated in East Sheen where you’ll find numerous cafés and places to eat.
There will also be a tea break, where coffee, tea and cake will be provided.
All ingredients, equipment and tools will be supplied on the day.
Class Size : 6 students
Price : £150
Duration : 1 Day 10:00am - 4:00pm
We cannot provide any refunds if you want to cancel your booking or cannot make the class. We advise you to check your diary and travel plans in advance before purchasing any class. You can always transfer your booking to a friend should you be unable to attend a class, however we will not be able to reserve a place for you in another future class.