Floral Wafer Paper Bouquet 18 OCT 2019
Tired of sugarflowers… Try Wafer Paper flower making, quick, fast, humidity withstanding, safe in the fridge on a buttercream cake, lightweight fit for that stunning cake or display!
This class is designed for a beginner level, so don’t be shy just bring your cake decorating enthusiasm with you.
In this short workshop learn how to make a rose, wired anemones, rannuculus and leaves. The Cake Botanist will share lots of tips and tricks you need to get your wafer paper flowers looking fantastically professional !
On this course you will learn:
- How to work with wafer paper and its unique properties (great for humidity or putting flowers on cakes in the fridge) rather than working with the usual florist paste to achieve delicate sugarflowers
- How to make wafer paper roses, rannuculus and leaves
- How to make wired wafer paper flowers like anemones
- How to work with paper cutters to cut and curl petals
- How to work with edible tints to colour and dust your wafer paper flowers.
LOCATION AND FURTHER DETAILS
Raynes park, South West London, exact location will be emailed to you upon booking confirmation.
Just bring yourself and your cake decorating enthusiasm! But do think about getting a strong square base Carrier bag to carry your cake or creation home safely.
There will also be a tea break, where coffee, tea and snacks will be provided.
All ingredients, equipment and tools will be supplied on the day.
Class Size : 4 students
Price : £130
Duration : 1pm-5:30pm
We cannot provide any refunds if you want to cancel your booking or cannot make the class. We advise you to check your diary and travel plans in advance before purchasing any class. You can always transfer your booking to a friend should you be unable to attend a class, however we will not be able to reserve a place for you in another future class.